Which Programmes and Qualification Levels are Right for You?
If you are looking to further your career, improve your management skills, move into your first management role, or gain formal recognition for your management experience, a qualification in leadership and management is a great way to help achieve such objectives. It provides a solid foundation of management models and best practise, whilst allowing you practical opportunities to apply your learning and skills in the workplace and to review your achievements throughout the programme.
Our entire suite of open programmes are accredited by the UK's leading accreditation bodies so you know you will have a qualification that demonstrates your personal, professional achievements as well as being recognised as an international standard.
An accredited management qualification from eras offers many benefits:
- A nationally recognised management qualification, portable throughout your career
- Achievement of a benchmark management standard recognised in any industry
- Access to leading edge management theories, models, concepts and best practice.
- Recognition of existing skills and experience.
- Networking with other managers and leaders in a wide range of industries.
- Practical solutions to real life problems – making you a more effective manager
- Immediate skill translation, practical tools you can use in the workplace.
- Better results – improve your own performance and that of your team and business.
- Increased confidence – both managers and their teams.
Which of these most accurately describes your current level of experience and qualifications?
|Supervisor/New Manager||Middle Manager||Senior Manager/Director|
|6 months+ experience in managing a team||2 years' + experience in managing a team||5 years' + experience in managing a team|
|Ensure effective relationships and communications within / between the members of your team and others||Manage a team of people who themselves are responsible for supervising others||Manage other managers or professionals|
|Manage the performance of individual team members including setting of individual objectives and performance reviews||Allocate responsibility within your team and to other teams / departments||Hold a management qualification|
|Motivate and develop the performance of people in your Team / Department||Achieve results by making decisions about the effective allocation of time and resources||Have responsibility for Strategic direction of your business or business unit|
|Some responsibility for identifying resources needed, selecting and recruiting team members||Control limited financial budgets||Have responsibility for creating and managing a budget|
|Set team / Department goals and targets that contribute to organisational goals / targets||Lead change initiatives that have a significant impact on your business or organisation|
|Contribute to broader organisational initiatives such as change and quality programmes|
|Initiate, develop and / or deliver projects for the company / organisation|