Funding available for SME's in Norfolk & Suffolk.
Tuesday, 31st May 2016
Employer Training Incentive Pilot
The Employer Training Incentive Pilot provides a 25% return against cash paid on additional training (to the maximum claim value of £1,000 per learner) to help Norfolk and Suffolk SME businesses to grow.
The scheme will:
- Be available to SMEs across Norfolk and Suffolk
- Offer a 25% return against cash paid on additional training made by the employer (to a maximum claim value of £1,000 per learner).
- For Level 3 apprenticeships and qualifications this rate rises to 30%Give the businesses control regarding the choice of provider used to train their staff and the training required
Eligible training must be additional i.e. non-mandatory and used to enhance productivity, efficiency or vocational effectiveness.
Training can either be:
- An apprenticeship (over 19 years of age)
- An accredited Qualification Level 1-4Or non-accredited training
All businesses who employ less than 250 people (globally), with a turnover of less than €50 million and are located within Norfolk and Suffolk can apply.
For more information call us on 01379 647808 or contact them directly.