Psychometric Project Calculator
Depending on your level of usage there are a couple of ways of purchasing reports through The Psychometric Portal®. If you are looking to conduct psychometrics on a very ad-hoc basis we can manage the process for you through our Bureau Service. If you are looking to use psychometrics routinely, becoming a Full Purchase user would be the more cost effective approach. You would have your own system, manage your own candidates, run your own reports and have your own branding. Also, there are discounts available for larger purchases.
This calculator will help you work out how much your project will cost using The Psychometric Portal®, both with our bureau service and if you own the system. Simply select the assessments you need and for how many participants below.
- Standard Report: This personality report provides you with all the behaviours, leadership styles, team styles and a candidate feedback report.
- Full Report: Everything in the Standard report plus: competency scores, sales report, and interview report.
- Premium Report: Everything in the Full report plus: development feedback, emotional intelligence, leadership report, conflict report, and Jungian profile.
- Job Match Comparison Matrix: Simply tell The Psychometric Portal® what behaviours and competencies are important for the job (The Quest Profiler® personality questionnaire) and the system will match the results to your participants. Ideal for recruitment sifting and training needs analysis.
- Job Match Interview Guide: Produce participant specific reports which include the degree of match to job relevant criteria and interview questions. Please note: If a participant has previously been match to a role, using the Job Match Comparison Matrix for example, then you will not be charged again for the "match" and the Interview Guide will only cost 17 credits (normal price 28 credits).