This master-class will enable you to understand and use with confidence, threesixty° feedback, either on a one-off basis or as part of a wider programme in your organisation and follow best practice in helping individuals or groups to develop themselves.
The key topics will include:
- How the threesixty° questionnaire works and what it all means
- How to select participants
- Creating a threesixty° assessment on The Psychometric Portal®
- Best practice
- Integrating The Quest Profiler®
- Preparing for feedback - what to look out for
- Structure of feedback session
- Plenty of practice in feeding back the content
- Feedback and coaching skills - especially when it's 'bad news'
- Development planning
- Wider implications